Thursday 24 September 2020

Summer with Demi Rose, Day 6


This is the sixth day of my summer posts with beautiful Demi Rose Mawby from Sutton Coldfield. I've received some feedback on my posts from my friends asking why I'm only posting glamour photos at the moment. That's because I'm currently on holiday in Greece, and I don't have much time to write lengthy film reviews. Well, I do have the time, but I'd rather be doing other things. It's not a holiday I would have picked for myself. One of my family members had booked a holiday and was unable to go. The money would have been lost if she had cancelled, so I'm going in her place. I have nothing against a free holiday. I'm glad that it's late in the season, because the beaches aren't very crowded. I'm still very cautious with the Coronavirus.

I might stop the Demi Rose posts when I return from holiday and get into my usual blogging routine, or I might let them overlap with my next film posts. I don't know yet. I feel that my summer posts are therapeutic. I want my readers to feel better, as I pointed out on the first day of the summer posts.



If you enjoy these photos, please follow Demi Rose on Instagram at instagram.com/demirose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.