Wednesday 10 November 2010

General: Unreleased TV Series

There are probably a lot of tv series that haven't found their way onto DVD yet. I'll come back and comment on all of the following series when I have time.

1. Batman (1966-1968)
One of the best tv series ever! It's a crime that this still hasn't been released, despite regular broadcasts on TV throughout the world.

2. My Hero (2000-2006)
This incredible series starring Ardal O'Hanlan as the superhero Thermoman has me in stitches whenever I watch the TV repeats. For some reason only the third season has even been released on DVD. Weird.

3. Night Man (1997-1999)
An underrated series about one of the lesser known Marvel super heroes. It's easy to pick faults with some of the series' premisses, but the stories were first class!

4. 99-1 (1994-1995)
An unusual police series about an undercover cop. I believe this used to be available on videotapes.

5. Rocket Man (2006)
Difficult to describe. A series about a man who works at a Welsh chocolate factory who spends his spare time trying to build a space rocket.

6. Unhappily ever after (1995-1999)
I already wrote a review of this series here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement, Pixie. Are there any tv series you'd like to see on DVD?

    ReplyDelete

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.