Sunday 21 October 2012

Music Video: Santa Hates You, Nothing's gonna be alright

This is something I haven't done in this blog before. Posting a music video. Maybe I'll do it more often, maybe not. I'll leave it for you, my loyal readers, to decide. My favorite group, Santa Hates You, released their fourth album last month. It's very exciting, so I hope you will all check it out. This video is definitely on topic for my Halloween horror month.



P.S. Play it loud, preferably over headphones.

3 comments:

  1. Post music videos more often! awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it. It's strange that Santa Hates You aren't more popular yet. And don't you think Jinxy is hot? Check out their homepage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very hot! I'm surprised they don't have a bigger following.

      Delete

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.