Saturday 11 January 2014

Super Shark (4 Stars)


"Super Shark" (or is it "Supershark", the spelling on my DVD cover?) is a film that will divide viewers. Some will love it, some will hate it. If you like your films to be realistic you'll hate it. If you like films with giant sharks that jump out of the water and bite low flying airplanes you'll love it. Me? I like giant sharks.

I own many films by Fred Olen Ray, but this is the first film of his that I own on Blu-ray. Fred's films are always shot in perfect quality, but in Blu-ray they look even better. My only fault with the film is that all the beautiful bikini babes on the beach get killed. Couldn't Fred just have killed the men and spared the women?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.