Saturday 8 November 2014

Off-Topic: World Chess Championship 2014


The 2014 World Chess Championship is now underway, a return match between the reigning champion, Magnus Carlsen, aged 23, from Norway, and the former world champion, Viswanathan Anand, aged 44, from India. Last year I gave full reviews of each game on my blog. As a devoted fan of international chess I'll be following each game as it happens, but I shan't be reviewing each game. Last year my chess posts weren't received well. I understand it. A film blog isn't the correct place for a whole month of posts on chess. My regular readers are bored by chess. I might make occasional posts about exceptional games, I'll decide as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.