Monday 11 November 2013

This ain't Avatar XXX 3D (1 Star)


As I mentioned in my review in April 2012, this was the first film that Axel Braun shot in 3D. Since then about half of his films are filmed in 3D, although the 2D version is always included on the discs. Last year I only watched the film in 2D. I thought I would go back to it today and watch it in 3D. And the result is just terrible. Awful. The film is unwatchable. After the first five minutes I turned it off, it was hurting my eyes. I have no idea what was wrong. Maybe the 3D glasses included with the DVD are faulty. Maybe my flat screen television isn't suitable for 3D films. Maybe my eyes aren't suited for glasses like that. Whatever the reason is, I hate the end result. Sorry, Axel. In future I'll stick to 2D films at home.

I gave the film a good review when I first watched it, and I still recommend it. My one star rating applies to the 3D version only.

P.S. I don't usually post photos of naked breasts in this blog to avoid offending my readers who are strict Christian fundamentalists. I've made an exception today because the breasts are blue. If anyone can give me a quote from the Bible telling me that blue breasts are sinful I'll remove the picture.

4 comments:

  1. Leviticus 18:22. Thou shalt not lie with a blue woman. It is an abomination.
    Leviticus 18:23. Neither shalt thou stare upon her breasts with lustful intent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not what my Bible says.

      Delete
    2. There are different translations. I've proved it so now remove the photo of that ugly blue woman.

      Delete
    3. Anne, I've known you long enough to realise you're teasing me. Seven years? The picture is staying. Basta! Besides, I'm not staring at her breasts "with lustful intent". I agree that she looks ugly. It's an interesting picture though. Just wait, I'll be reviewing "This ain't Avatar XXX 2" soon. I'll look for a picture you'll like.

      Delete

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.