Tuesday 29 July 2014

Off-Topic: Nicki Minaj


Singer Nicki Minaj, never a person to avoid controversy, has announced her new single, "Anaconda", with cover art that many people have called overly explicit. Why? She's not even naked. She's a beautiful, self-confident woman who has no hesitation in revealing her beauty in skimpy clothing. Nicki is a real woman with real curves. Compare her with Miley Cyrus, who has a body so flat that at first glance she looks like a boy.

Nicki originally wanted to be an actress, and she even visited an acting school before turning to music. I admit that her music is not to my taste. She sounds better than most rappers, but it's not something I would listen to at home. My interest in her is because of her looks and, more importantly, her willingness to expose herself. She has starred in one film so far, a small role in "The Other Woman", and I hope she will make many more films.


Yesterday Nicki released a second promotional photo of herself for the single, wearing the same pink bikini. I hope this means it's what she will be wearing in the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.