Saturday 31 January 2015

We are the night (5 Stars)


The more evil the man, the sweeter the blood.

This is one of the best films made in Germany in recent years. In many ways it's a typical German film. Sexy young women in the dazzling glitter of Berlin, who just happen to be vampires. If you only ever watch one German film in your life, this should be the one you pick.

I noticed today for the first time that my DVD contains a dubbed English version. I listened to it for a couple of minutes. Absolutely awful! The voice actors sound like they were reading the dialogue from the script book for the first time. There was no emotion in their voices. If you can't speak German I suggest that you watch the original version with English subtitles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.