Saturday 15 June 2019

Mean Girls (4 Stars)


Gretchen: "Ex-boyfriends are off limits to friends. That's just like the rules of feminism".

Cady: "The limit does not exist!"

Many thanks to my friend Crystal Berry for hosting a watch party, even if she kept me up all night.

It's been eight years since I last watched this. I'd forgotten the plot, and all I could remember was the mean girls in their short skirts. In my last review I hardly wrote anything to remind me what it was about. But yikes! There was a horrible spelling mistake in that review, which I just corrected, so there's no point in looking for it. I'm so ashamed! There was a spelling mistake for EIGHT YEARS and I never knew!

I enjoyed the film today, despite being tired and hardly able to concentrate. I'll have to watch it again soon.

Success Rate:  + 5.6

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.