Monday 4 April 2022

Fantastic Four [2015] (1½ Stars)


I shouldn't torture myself like this. I've watched the 2015 Fantastic Four film twice, and I gave it a bad rating both times. It deserved another chance. Didn't it?

No! It's awful! I can hardly think of any words to describe how bad it is. The only reason I haven't given it a rock bottom one star rating is because the early scenes of Reed Richards as a kid are entertaining. The following scenes where he's a college student are average. But as soon as the four heroes get their powers, the film falls apart. It's so dreadful that I feel like smashing the Blu-ray with a hammer. This is the worst Marvel film ever made. It's even worse than Ang Lee's "Hulk". If there's any justice in the world it'll soon be out of print and be forgotten forever. If I watch it again I deserve a kicking.

Success Rate:  - 0.6

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.