Monday 4 April 2022

Off-Topic: Wrestlemania 38


I've taken time off watching films this weekend. It's the biggest wrestling event of the year, Wrestlemania, taking place in Dallas, Texas. Recently I've been reviewing the WWF broadcasts in 1997, and I intend to continue to 2002. I also watch the new events, but I don't write about them. Today's post is just an apology for my tardiness blogging. I mean, Wrestlemania is a two day event, four hours each, so I've been spending long hours away from my films.

All I'll do in this post is publish a few screenshots of Charlotte Flair from the Saturday event. She's fantastic, isn't she? She walked into the arena as champion, and she walked out as champion.




When she entered the arena, fireworks exploded inside and outside. She's the Queen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.