Sunday 13 October 2024

The Eternals (1 Star)


Great actors. Awful film.

The sign of an obsessive collector is that he buys things he doesn't like in order to complete a set. That's what I do with the Marvel films. I hated this film the first time I saw it in the cinema. I liked it even less when I saw it streamed on Disney Plus. But I had to have it on my shelf next to all my other Marvel films.

I bought it in July 2022, but the Blu-ray has been lying unwatched on my shelf ever since. Today I finally plucked up the courage. I had great difficulty watching it all the way through. If it had been a non-Marvel film, I would have turned it off within an hour.

There have been on-off rumours about a sequel. Please, no! Let's forget that this abysmal team ever appeared in a film.

Watching the film today was self-inflicted torture. I shan't watch it again. I promise.

Success Rate:  - 0.3

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.