I didn't enjoy the film. For long sections the picture is so dark that I found
it difficult to follow what was happening. I'm sure that's realistic, but I
don't watch films to experience exactly how little the characters could see. I
much prefer the way films handled night scenes in the 1960's, with a blue tint
that tells us it's night without actually making the screen almost black.
I was also disappointed that we never actually see the planes hit the towers.
I understand the decision, but those are the images that immediately come to
mind when you think of September 11th. Perhaps "World Trade Center" is too
concerned with realism for my taste. I found it a rather dull experience.
Success Rate: + 0.5
![]() |
Order from Amazon.com |
| Order from Amazon.co.uk | |
| Order from Amazon.de |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.