Monday 28 May 2018

Child's Play (4 Stars)


Beware! Chucky is coming for you! But do you know why? I sent him! This weekend I was looking at an old post of mine, over a year old, and there was a spelling mistake in it! I was so ashamed that I couldn't correct it fast enough. I shan't even tell you what the post was. I've hidden the evidence now.

It's my fault if I spell a word wrong, but I also hold my readers accountable. If you ever see a spelling mistake in my blog, please tell me in the comments section. If you don't do it Chucky will get you.

This is the first in a series of seven films (so far). The Child's Play aka Chucky films have different availability from country to country. In America there's a Blu-ray box set of the first six films, but the seventh, "Cult of Chucky", has to be bought separately. In England there's a Blu-ray box set of all seven films. In Germany there's no box set, and the first film has only been released on DVD. The links I've listed below are for the best purchase options.

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.