Saturday 11 August 2018

Ant-Man and the Wasp (5 Stars)


I'm glad I went to see this film a second time in the cinema. It didn't cost me anything. My son has a two-for-the-price-of-one card that he can use at some of the Stuttgart cinemas.

I watched "Ant-Man" earlier today, so it's easy to make a direct comparison. The biggest difference between the two films is the levity. "Ant-Man and the Wasp" has a lot more humour than the first film. That's unusual, considering that Edgar Wright wrote the script for the  first film. He's someone who's best known as a director of comedy films.

The whole Marvel Cinematic Universe seems to be drifting more into comedy. It's not a problem for me. It works out well. With all this humour it's the right time to bring Howard the Duck back to the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.