Monday 8 October 2018

Video of the Day: Diana helps Mommy


YouTube Channel: Kids Diana Show

The most common type of children's video on YouTube is parents filming their children playing. That's understandable. All parents are proud of their children, and some parents are bold enough to share their videos with the world. Most videos are amateurish, but a few stand out.

Diana and her older brother Roma have Russian parents and live in the USA (close to Orlando, Florida, as far as I can recognise from the scenery) in a ridiculously extravagant house. The family is obviously rich, and I suspect that they've made their fortune from their videos. They're currently earning over $800,000 per month, and the parents do everything themselves, so they don't have to share the income with anyone else. Most of the videos are in English, but some are in Russian, which is the children's mother tongue. Many of the videos were filmed in Russia, but most were made in their home or in the nearby area.


The story behind this video is simple. Diana is doing housework, but she can't finish because Roma keeps making a mess.


He's a cheeky boy! You can see it from his face!


Diana is always running round the house after him cleaning up. Sometimes she gets tired and lies down, but Roma wakes her up and tells her to continue cleaning. Let's not try to read too much of a message into it. It's just entertainment. My grandson has watched this video a few times, as well as many other videos from the YouTube channel Kids Diana Show.

Maybe this was a bad example of a video from the channel. In other videos we see the parents, usually just one at a time because the other is holding the camera. I'll probably post more videos as time goes buy, not just one video per channel.

As far as the quality goes, I wouldn't rate Kids Diana Show as highly as the Big Three (Blippi, Bounce Patrol and Cocomelon), but with 440 million views per month they must be doing something right.

Click here to watch the video.

I don't intend to post videos from every YouTube children's channel. I'll only post videos that I like. There are lots of poor quality videos that my grandson watches, and they get a Thumbs Down from me. Some are technically poor, just snapped with a cheap camera. Others look like effort was put in, but I don't think the result is successful. I'll simply ignore them in my reviews. If I don't like them I won't mention them, it's as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.