Friday 30 August 2019

American Werewolf in Paris (5 Stars)


My face is as red as the blood moon in the photo. Before starting this review I checked the last review that I wrote two years ago. To my great shame I discovered a spelling mistake. It's no use looking for it, because I corrected it as fast as I could. It's embarrassing. That mistake has been a blemish on my blog for the last 22 months. I'm begging my readers, please help me out in future. If you ever see a mistake in spelling or grammar, leave a comment and I'll correct it immediately. I want to be perfect, but I'm still far from my goal.

As I pointed out in my last review, this is a film that's universally hated, by critics and film fans alike. I seem to be alone in loving it. I make no apologies. I consider it to be a brilliant film, so if you don't like it, the problem lies with you, not me. If you haven't seen the film yet, watch it with an open mind. Tell me what you think. If you've seen it and don't like it, watch it again. It's not necessary to watch "American Werewolf in London" first. It parodies the first film, but it has a standalone plot, and it's humorous in its own right.

Success Rate:  - 0.9

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

P. S. I just realised that after writing two reviews I still haven't said anything about the plot. Maybe next time. If you're a regular reader of my blog, you must have noticed that I'm inconsistent in my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.