Monday 19 August 2019

Yesterday (5 Stars)


Miracles happen.

One miracle is that Himesh Patel was picked for the lead role despite never having appeared in a film.

Another miracle is that the cinema was more than half full today, even though the film is in its sixth week.

Today was the second time I've watched "Yesterday" in the cinema. Some films are so good that they have to be seen more than once.


My friend Anna Weston appears as an extra, but I wasn't able to spot her. According to IMDB she was part of a family at a concert. A face in the crowd. When I buy the film on Blu-ray I'll look closer.

Or maybe I'll watch the film again in its seventh week. Sometimes miracles need a helping hand.

I have a DVD that contains MP3's of every Beatles song ever released. I burnt the DVD myself in 2002. I downloaded the songs to replace the CD's that were stolen by Thomas Kuzilla in 2000. I should sit and listen to all the songs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.