Tuesday 20 February 2024

Tomb of the Werewolf (4 Stars)


Yes, I know the title on the Blu-ray cover says "The Unliving", but I prefer to call the film by its original title, "Tomb of the Werewolf". After years of begging, Fred Olen Ray has finally released it on Blu-ray. It's a treat for any of the fans of Paul Naschy and gothic horror.

I'm in a bad way today. I'm suffering from flu and have a throbbing headache, so I can't write much about the film. Here's the summary from the back cover.


And here's a photo of the beautiful Beverly Lynne. It was her first film with Fred Olen Ray, after which she became a regular.


After "Tomb of the Werewolf" she appeared in another 15 films directed by Fred Olen Ray, followed by six films directed by Dean McKendrick.

It's also worth mentioning that this is the first film that the majestic Evan Stone made with Fred Olen Ray. He made another 14 films after this.

A wonderful film. But now I'm going to bed. Goodnight, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.