Sunday 25 November 2018

Deadpool 2 (5 Stars)


When I sat down to watch this film I realised it was an extended version, not the same version that I saw in the cinema earlier this year. The Blu-ray I've bought has both versions, so I'll have to compare them. The theatrical version (surprisingly) doesn't have an after-credits scene, but the extended cut does. Censorship? I remember reading that there was some controversy about the baby Hitler scene. It's a moral question that has been asked before. If you know that an innocent little baby will grow up to kill millions of people, does that make it right to kill him?

This film doesn't have a Stan Lee cameo, although his face does appear in artwork painted on a wall. It makes up for it by having a Stan Lee cameo in one of the trailers. Unfortunately, the trailers aren't included in the disc's extra features.

Success Rate:  + 4.7

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.