Thursday 26 December 2019

Word of the Day: SALE


The word of the day is SALE.


When I first made my word of the day posts in September and October this year, I decided to spice them up by adding a photo of a pretty girl. After all, it's boring just looking at a photocopied bus ticket. The model I picked was the YouTube vlogger Ifrit Aeon. There was no reaction at all to my posts, so I decided to try someone else. I picked the 19-year-old online dominatrix Ivy Mae. The results were different. Within three days I had a comment from someone who found her "stunningly gorgeous". I agree. There's something about her face that is deceptively alluring.

In the photo above Ivy is lying surrounded by $20 bills. In case you think that's all she has, check out these selfies that she made in her car.



If you want to see more of beautiful Ivy, please follow her on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.