Sunday 1 January 2017

Kick-Ass 2 (4¾ Stars)


I ended 2016 with "Kick-Ass". I'm beginning 2017 with "Kick-Ass 2", the second film. Rather than write a review I'll just post a gallery of photos of Chloe Grace Moretz, all screenshots taken from the film. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.













































Chloe Grace Moretz plays Mindy Macready, the sort of girl that I wish I'd known when I was in school: sassy, loud-mouthed, and if you mess with her you're dead. The perfect schoolgirl!


If you still haven't seen "Kick-Ass" or "Kick-Ass 2" you must have been hiding under a rock for the last 10 years. If this small photo gallery persuades you to buy the films it's done its job.

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.