Friday 13 August 2021

All Babe Network (4 Stars)


"All Babe Network" is the other film packaged with "Bikini Jones" on the new Blu-ray double feature from Retromedia. While watching it I didn't notice any immediate improvement over the quality of the DVD release, so I didn't take time to compare the two releases. However, on comparing my new screenshots with the ones I used in my old posts, I can see a big increase in quality. The Blu-ray is really worth buying, even if you already have the DVD.


This double feature isn't available from Amazon. It's sold exclusively by Makeflix. I don't know what the reason is for this, but I can guess. I assume that Makeflix pays Fred Olen Ray a larger percentage of the purchase price than Amazon. It's all about money, and Fred deserves to be rewarded for the wonderful films that he's given the world.


Most of the women in Dean McKendrick's films are topless or wear tops with a deep cleavage. Beverly Lynne doesn't need to do this. Even when she's modestly clothed, Eric Masterson can't take his eyes off her curves.


Of course, Beverly also shows off her cleavage when she wants to. People sometimes say that women are being used as sex objects when they show off their body. The opposite is the case. Women should dress however they want to. They should wear as little or as much as they want. That's an expression of their independence. No man and no religion should tell them what to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.