Monday 7 November 2022

Word of the Day: BONE


Every day the day ticket for the West Midlands transport buses has a four letter word on its day tickets. This is to help the driver recognise at a glance if it's today's ticket when you get on the bus.

The word of the day on November 7th is BONE.


Each time I visit Birmingham I choose a different woman to accompany the bus tickets. This year I've picked Nicki Minaj. People might have different opinions about her music, but there's no doubt that she's one of the most beautiful women alive today. She recently turned 40, and she's looking better than ever. All the photos that I intend to use for the next four weeks are screenshots from her music videos. If you're a fan you'll easily recognise the videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.