Tuesday 8 November 2022

Word of the Day: DUST


The word of the day on November 8th is DUST. If you've forgotten what the word's significance is, I refer you to yesterday's post. Read it carefully, because this is the last time I'll remind you.


If you're a collector who's making copies of the photos I use, you might be curious about the numbers attached to the photos. They're not significant. Yesterday I watched 19 of Nicki Minaj's videos, and I made a total of 88 screenshots. I made a lot of screenshots from some videos, and none at all from others. Then I cropped the best screenshots, leaving me with a selection of 49 photos. So any gaps in the numbering are screenshots that didn't make the cut. I doubt I'll use all 49 photos in the next four weeks. I'll pick the best. If you beg me I might post the remaining photos next month, but after that don't ask me for more. Any missing numbers are photos that don't exist, because I didn't consider the screenshots good enough to be used.

Having said that, the numbers on the photos are significant in one respect. They're in the chronological order of her music videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.