Monday 30 September 2024

Wine: Haberschlachter Heuchelberg Schwarzriesling with Spätburgunder


I confess, Schwarzriesling and Spätburgunder grapes aren't a combination that I've experienced before, but the result is a mild tasting wine that's easy on the palate. From the first sip I was won over by the fruity taste.

It was also on sale at my local supermarket, alongside the Haberschlachter Heuchelberg Trollinger with Lemberger. They're both good wines, but this is the better of the two. I've read reviews that recommend it as a wine to accompany spicy food. That's possible, but I consider it an excellent wine to drink by itself. It's a wine that I'll buy again, even when it returns to its full price next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.