Sunday 8 November 2020

Bikini Girls from the Lost Planet (4 Stars)


I'm still experimenting with my new television set and 4K Blu-ray Player. I've already seen how well it upscales films from the standard 1080p resolution to 4K quality. I was highly impressed. Today I wanted to see how it handles upscaling from DVD resolution (probably 540p) to 4K. The picture was good, but not perfect. It was slightly blurred, especially in complex scenes with a lot of people. Nevertheless, it's an improvement over upscaling to 1080p.

Click here to read my review of this film. The original release is long out of print, and even the rerelease in the Christine Nguyen Collection, pictured above, is now unavailable. This is an item that you had to grab while it was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.