Wednesday 11 November 2020

Voodoo Dollz (4 Stars)


"I make wax dolls, I stick pins into the most exciting places".

After the "Voodoo Dollz" DVD was sold out, it was included in the Christine Nguyen Collection, which is now also out of print. If you want to get your hands on it, you'll have to look for a used copy on Ebay, and I'm not selling mine!


Christine Nguyen plays Christina, a girl who's expelled from her boarding school when she's caught indulging in lesbian activities. Girls just wanna have fun. She's sent to another girls school, which is a front for a demon worshipping cult. The fact that the headmistress's name is Miss Damballa should have been a clue. Christina is due to be a human sacrifice.


This is a fun film, not to be taken too seriously, but enjoyable if you're a big fan of Christine Nguyen, and they don't come much bigger than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.