Friday 13 November 2020

Super Ninja Doll (4 Stars)


"I'm Asian. I'll always be a schoolgirl" (Christine Nguyen, 11th November 2020).

"Super Ninja Doll" is the third film included in the Christine Nguyen Collection. This was a necessary rerelease, because the original DVD was long out of stock. Unfortunately, the Christine Nguyen Collection is now also sold out, and I have no way of knowing if it will ever be made available again.

As in "Voodoo Dollz", Christine is playing a schoolgirl once more. It's a role she plays well, however old she gets. She's a naughty girl who reads comics in class. What she doesn't know is that her comic is a portal from another universe. A warrior called Gorath enters our world in order to steal the Earth's most intelligent scientists.


There weren't any girls like this in my school. I grew up in the wrong country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.