Monday 18 October 2021

See For Me (3 Stars)


This is the third film in the Stuttgart Fantasy Film Festival.

Sophie Scott is a former Olympic skier. Due to an illness she's become blind. She does occasional jobs cat sitting. That's amazing. If I wanted someone to look after my cat, I wouldn't hire a blind person. Anyway, she's staying in the large home of a rich family while they're away on holiday. To help herself in the new house she's using an app called See For Me. When she uses it, she's put in contact with a person who looks through her phone and guides her.

Burglars break into the house, thinking it's empty. Sophie's life is at risk, and only the person on the other end of her app can help her.

The film has a lot of suspense, but it it didn't excite me. It starts off slowly, improves in the middle, and then sags off towards the end. One of the people I spoke to at the festival called it a bad film, but the others all agreed with me that it's average.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.