Thursday 18 September 2014

Lolita from Interstellar Space (3½ Stars)


According to the splash screen, this film is based on the classic Jules Verne novel. Which one? I'm not aware of any of his books having this name. Maybe it's called something completely different. If any of my readers are Jules Verne experts they can help me out.

Lolita is a college student on a planet in a far off galaxy. Due to her grades being bad her professor, Zarren, sends her to Earth to learn about primitive alien culture. She signs up in the same college that we saw in "Strippers from another world" -- or are they just using the same set? -- and she quickly makes friends with the other students. With their help she does all the things that typical college students do: she has unprotected sex with multiple partners, she gets drunk and she commits a robbery.

I won't say what I like most about the film, but the following picture might give you a clue. If you don't recognize the girl, have you never read my blog before? If you really don't know who she is, click the picture to see her name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.