Friday 20 July 2018

Love Sucks (1 Star)


Dennis and Peter are two college graduates who work in a pizza joint in New Jersey. Dennis even finished top of his class. They're embarrassed whenever their friends walk in and see what they're doing.

When I watch a film that I don't like I sit and try to think of something positive to say about it. In this case I can't think of anything. It's a boring film, and when the lead characters try to act funny they just look stupid. Jennifer Love Hewitt's beauty usually lights up any film she's in, but in "Love Sucks" she looks plain. Matthew Lillard is usually a first class comedy actor, but in this film he rolls around like a buffoon.

In America the film was released as "Telling You". In the UK the name was changed to "Love Sucks". Neither name makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.