Sunday 22 July 2018

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4 Stars)


Today I went to see "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" a second time in the cinema. It's no longer being shown in most cinemas, but I was lucky enough to be able to see it at Cinecity in Crailsheim. I watched it  in German today, and I have to say the dubbing is perfect. It can't be compared with the poor quality dubbing of films into English.

I expect most of my friends have seen it already. It's the third most successful film of 2018, after "Infnity War" and "Black Panther". For reasons unclear to me it's more successful than the first two Jurassic Park films, even though they were much better. They were directed by Steven Spielberg, which is a guarantee for quality. My dream would be for Spielberg to return to direct the next film, but that's unlikely to happen.

If you want to know more about the film read my last review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.