Saturday 2 February 2019

Ai Shinozaki Month, Day 2


This is the second day of my Ai Shinozaki month, a tribute to the world's most beautiful actress. When I first planned this month I wanted to publish the photos in chronological order, from 2006 to 2019. That would have meant a lot of planning, so I've changed my mind. I'll just publish photos at random.


I know that tastes differ. Some of my readers might not agree that Ai Shinozaki looks more beautiful than anyone else. In that case, please leave a comment telling me who you find more attractive. I'll add photos of other actresses so that my readers can decide for themselves.


Photos from YS Visual Web, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. she certainly is a beautiful and buxom girl-her film roles are limited but she is an actress, thus yes one can argue she is the most beautiful actress there is although she is not a top star Although she started out as very mild erotic model which still is her main source of income, she branched out into singing and, undeniably, she is a good singer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts. She's definitely the most beautiful actress I know. She rarely models today, so I don't know what her main source of income is now.

      Delete

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.