Saturday 9 February 2019

The Lego Movie (4 Stars)


The Lego Movie is awesome. It's so awesome that everyone needs to see it. Everyone who's an adult, at least. It isn't a children's film, far from it. It deals with topics that young children couldn't even begin to understand. The Lego Movie has a G certificate in America, meaning there are no age restrictions, but the film has many references to other films which do have age limitations. That means young children are allowed to see the Lego Movie, but they're not allowed to see the films that would explain what it's about.


There's a sequel in the cinemas at the moment which I intend to watch, if my health allows it. I hope that it retains its adult nature and hasn't been dumbed down for children.

I've written more about the film in the past. If you're interested in the Lego Movie, please click here to read my last review.

Success Rate:  + 5.8

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.