Sunday 3 February 2019

Ai Shinozaki Month, Day 3


This is the third day of my Ai Shinozaki month, a tribute to the world's most beautiful actress. I forgot to mention something on my first day. Even though her photos have appeared in magazines such as Playboy, she has never posed nude. She wants to prove to the world that a woman can look just as sexy with clothes on as fully nude. Do you find her photos sexy? I think she's extremely sexy, and she doesn't need to show any more flesh than she does already.



Photos from Weekly Playboy Japan, 2014.

2 comments:

  1. ...she keeps her clothes on and yet is still very erotic Even so, once in a while one does wish she would gives us a peek of her more intimate parts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know whether I want to see her naked or not. For years I've been used to seeing her scantily dressed. Maybe topless photos of her would please me, but I don't want to see her completely nude. I don't want to lose the mystery.

      Delete

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.