Saturday 9 February 2019

Ai Shinozaki Month, Day 9


This is the ninth day of my Ai Shinozaki month, a tribute to the world's most beautiful actress. Yesterday's post was the most popular so far, based on the number of messages I received asking for more photos of her in the pool. So here are a few more, enough to prove that she got her hair wet.

I do not intend to post full sets of Ai Shinozaki photos. You can search for them on the web, and you'll probably find photos of superior quality to my samples. Almost all of her photos are scanned from magazines, so there are differences in quality.

These are the most recent photos in my possession, taken in 2018, when she was 26 years old. Yes, I know she looks younger. I'll post some of her photos as a teenager next week.




Photos from YS Visual Web, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.