Sunday 3 February 2019

R.I.P. Google Plus


Google Plus will close down on 2nd April 2019. I never consciously opened a Google Plus account. I was given an account automatically because I had a blog. All of my blog posts are automatically re-posted in Google Plus. I've never posted anything else.

I have ten followers in Google Plus. The only reason for following me is to be informed of new blog posts. If any of you still want to follow me, please click the Follow button in the right sidebar. Alternatively, send me a friend request on Facebook. My name is Mike Hood, and my profile photo is Iron Man.


Best of all, set your browser's homepage to http://dansator.blogspot.com. That way you will always be in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.