Friday 31 May 2019

Men In Black (5 Stars)


I've returned to this film after only six weeks, and I had to increase my rating. After I watched it today I asked myself, "What is less than perfect about this film?" and I couldn't give an answer.

Agents J and K are a perfect team. I don't mean that they're the perfect team to save the universe, although that's probably true. I mean they're the perfect team to entertain the viewer. The two bounce off one another with humorous intensity. K is disciplined and sad, while J is spontaneous and happy to do his job. Come to think of it, why does K come before J? Agent Z is the boss, so maybe the letters are assigned in reverse order.


The most hilarious scene is the interrogation of the dog. If I weren't aware of the level of computer technology today I'd be rushing to the post box to mail a letter complaining about cruelty to animals.

Now I need to watch the second and third films, finally, before the fourth film is released. So many films, so little time.

Success Rate:  + 4.5

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.