Monday 19 June 2023

Blood & Gold (5 Stars)



I'm one of the few people to have seen this film on the big screen. It's a Netflix exclusive film that will (probably) never be released on disc. I was fortunate to be able to see it at the Stuttgart Nights Festival. Netflix has its place, but a film as spectacular as "Blood & Gold" deserves to be seen in the cinema.

At the moment I'm visiting my daughter. She doesn't have a DVD or Blu.ray player, so I'll be watching a lot of films on Netflix over the next two weeks. In other words, it'll be Thursday every day. My reviews might be short some days, because I have less time on my hands than usual. My blog will revert to its original purpose as a film diary, not a film review site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.