Sunday 24 March 2013

The Matrix Revolutions (5 Stars)


It's been years since I last watched this film. In fact, it's been almost two years since I watched the first two parts. In June 2011 I wanted to watch all three films in a row, but I got distracted. I'm sure I had reasons, but I have no idea what they were. Watching this brilliant film today made me want to watch the whole trilogy again. Next time I'll be sure to watch them back to back.

Judging by fan reviews, this is considered to be the weakest film in the trilogy. It's the least Matrix-ish of the three films. Those who have seen it will know what I mean. It's more of a straight science fiction battle. And yet the film is logical. It couldn't have been made any other way. It's what was needed to end the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.