Sunday 15 September 2019

Little Joe (1 Star)


This is the 14th film in the Stuttgart Fantasy Film Festival.

Who's Little Joe? It's not a person, it's a plant. It's been genetically engineered to give a scent that makes people happy. The effects are overwhelming. Previously unpleasant people become kind and loving. Nobody is sad any more. Only Alice, the plant's creator, suspects that there might be harmful side effects.

This is an awful film that drags on from minute to minute. It's so slow moving and exceedingly dull. I resisted the temptation to look at my watch while the film was running, so I thought it lasted more than two hours. I was wrong. It was only 105 minutes, but it seemed much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.