Friday 31 May 2013

Off-Topic: Brian Farmer Murder Update, May 31, 2013


Just over a year ago, on May 19th 2012, my friend Brian Farmer was brutally murdered in his apartment. I wrote a tribute to him a few days later. Over the last 12 months I've been growing impatient, thinking the police were doing nothing. I was wrong. Next week the trial will begin on Monday. Three people have been charged with his murder.

John Campion, 48, from Birmingham
Lisa Clarke, 40, from Birmingham
Vaughan Davies, 18, from Snareston, Leicestershire

None of these three are known to me. I just hope that the police have arrested the right people and that there is enough evidence to prove their guilt. I shall make daily updates during the trial.

Yes, I know this has nothing to do with films, but this is an important issue to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.