Friday 12 May 2017

Rush Hour 3 (4½ Stars)


This is the film I watched tonight, but I'm feeling lazy so I shan't write anything about it. I'll just tell you what television series I've been watching for the last two weeks:

"The Vampire Diaries"

I watched the second half of the first season. This is an excellent series. Now that it's been cancelled there's no reason for me not to binge on it. Sort of binge. I get distracted so easily.

"The Benny Hill Show"

I watched a few episodes from 1985. I know the earlier episodes quite well, but I've never watched any of the 1980's episodes before now. I was disappointed. The 1960's and 1970's episodes were better. Maybe Benny's humour really was drying up as he grew older.

"Alias"

I watched a few episodes from the third season. It's a series that I find difficult to binge on. It's easier for me to watch a few episodes once a month. The stories themselves are excellent, but I can't relate to Jennifer Garner as the main character. I find her so unsexy and uncharismatic. I can relate much better to the show's bad guys, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane and David Anders as Julian Sark. They are both highly talented actors and their performances are riveting.

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.