Sunday 20 September 2020

Summer with Demi Rose, Day 2

This is the second day of my summer photos with Demi Rose Mawby. In case you're wondering, she was born on 27th March 1995 in Sutton Coldfield. As far as I know, she's now moved to America because of her modelling career. That's a shame. Who would want to move away from Sutton Coldfield?

I know Sutton Coldfield well. I was born in Little Aston, and the boundary of Sutton Coldfield was less than 200 yards away. In fact, there was a shop just the other side of the boundary which sold excellent ice cream, so I often walked there.

The photos in this post were taken in Ibiza in June 2017 when she was 22.

If you enjoy these photos, please follow Demi Rose on Instagram at instagram.com/demirose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.