Wednesday 28 December 2022

Off-Topic: Nicki Minaj Photo Gallery


Today I received a message on Facebook thanking me for my recent Word of the Day posts and asking me if I had any unused screenshots of Nicki Minaj left. I wrote on 8th November that I had 49 screenshots available, but I only used 26 of them in my posts. I'm always happy when people read my posts so carefully. I had to look for them, because I was using a different computer while I was in England, but here they are: 13 extra  photos. I'll post them here for your enjoyment.

I'm planning to go to England again in May, but I shan't use Nicki Minaj photos for my next Word of the Day series. It's a different girl every time. I haven't decide whose photos I'll use yet.

I hope you like the extra photo at the beginning of this post. Do you think I'm a patriotic American? Not at all! I'm British. But I'll always stand and salute Nicki Minaj.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.