Friday 2 December 2022

Word of the Day: HALE


The word of the day is HALE.


My eagle-eyed readers will immediately spot that this ticket is different to the ones I usually post. It's an under-18 day iicket, so it obviously isn't mine. I was sitting at the bus stop flipping through the tickets I'd collected so far, when a schoolgirl asked me why I had so many tickets. I told her about my blog and gave her the address. She gave me this ticket that she no longer needed. I asked if I could take a photograph of her for my blog, but she said No. That's a shame. She was a pretty girl, though no Nicki Minaj.

Here's another larger collection of photos of Nicki. She has a lot to laugh about. She's an exciting woman who would make any man stand to attention.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.