Tuesday 20 December 2022

Free Guy (5 Stars)


Click here to read my first review of "Free Guy". I honestly don't have any more to say about it. All that's going through my mind today is a prostate test I had this morning. Nobody warned me that it would be so painful. I should have been put to sleep, or at the very least I should have had a local anaesthetic. It was torture, and not the sort of torture that I enjoy. I feel so bad about it that I don't want to visit the doctor again. There must be other doctors who handle their patients more gently.

But "Free Guy" is a great film. It was a good choice watching it this evening. I needed something to distract me, even if I feel unable to write about it afterwards.

Success Rate:  + 1.3

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.