Sunday 25 December 2022

Scream (2022) (5 Stars)


Sometimes I'm disorganised. I bought this Blu-ray while I was on holiday in England, and I wanted to watch it after "Scream 4". Now my son Benjamin is staying with me over Christmas and New Year, and he wanted to watch the film. So I'm watching it out of sequence. Even worse, I didn't have time to read my original review before watching it. Today I thought of what I wanted to write while watching it, but guess what? It's exactly what I wrote last time.

So I'll leave you here without a review. I can recommend "Scream 2022", "Scream 5", or whatever you want to call it. There will be a sixth film in the series in March, probably called "Scream 2023". I welcome it. In order to be successful, the films need to appear in yearly intervals, not once every 11 years.

Success Rate:  + 3.8

Order from Amazon.com
Order from Amazon.co.uk
Order from Amazon.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.