Sunday 30 April 2017

Joke of the Week: Kim Jong-un's Hair


Kim Jong-un has such ridiculous hair that it's difficult not to laugh when you look at him. I suspect that foreign diplomats have to bite their tongue to stop themselves laughing when they shake his hand. Doesn't he realise how stupid he looks?

My suspicion is that he does know. For him it's a fiendish test of his citizens' loyalty. He expects everyone to pretend to admire his hair. Anyone in his country who laughs at him is considered a traitor and is executed.

I'm glad I'm not a North Korean. I'd be dead already. I couldn't have kept a straight face. I would have laughed out loud every time every time I saw a news report on television or in the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick the box "Notify me" to receive notification of replies.